Monday, January 5, 2026

People's Light Theatre Performs "A Christmas Carol"

By Nate Feldman

Arts and Entertainment:

The People's Light and Theatre Company in Malvern, PA put on its final performance of "A Christmas Carol" on Sunday afternoon.  

The audience watched a musical version of the Charles Dickens classic novel about Ebenezer Scrooge, a crotchety and heartless businessman who has sacrificed people all his life in pursuit of wealth and power.  This all changes one Christmas Eve night when the ghosts of Christmas past, present, and future show the consequences of his harmful lifestyle, making him rethink what he values most in the world.  

The show was the end of a series of performances that went back to late November.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Berwyn Beat, July 2026

By Nate Feldman   Short Story: I was walking down the street when I saw two of my neighbors, Mark and Manuela Monster.  I greeted them, but ...